Superhero Half Triathlon
Saturday 18 August 2018 | Dorney Lake, Windsor
The Superhero Series is the UK’s one and only disability sports series for the Everyday Superhero! The idea is simple. To create fun, full-throttle challenges where people with disabilities call the shots and don’t have to worry about cut-off times or equipment restrictions.
YMCA East Surrey will be taking three teams of 3 people to take part in the Superhero Half Triathlon event on Saturday 18 August based at Dorney Lake Windsor. The event is a disability specific event, which can be tailored to your specific needs.
Half Superhero Triathlon events
- Swim 400m
- Bike 10k
- Push/run 2.5k
- Memento medal
- Goody bag
- Finisher’s t-shirt
- Transport to and from the venue back to Redhill
- Support at the venue specific to needs
- Refreshments at the venue and meet up point for friends and families
- Option to provide bike for the day
- Option to join YMCA ride sessions and bespoke training sessions
- Fundraising page and support
£30 as a individual or £65 as a team of 3 people with a commitment to raise £50 in sponsorship.
Find out more
If you would like to take part in an individual component i.e the bike leg of the event OR if you would like to take on all three components with support, please get in touch with John Brunswick.
T 01737 229234