YMCA East Surrey’s fitness gym is available for 13-15 year olds to use. Young people in this age group must complete our Teen Fit course to qualify for gym membership.
Teen Fit is a six week bookable course consisting of gym-based classes using both cardiovascular and resistance machines in a controlled and safe environment with a qualified instructor. Following the six week course, students can take advantage of our Youth fitness membership rate of just £10 a month and use the gym!
Our friendly gym staff are here to help motivate and encourage any student that wants to get involved!
Teen Fit members are entitled to:
- use the cardio and resistance machines (free weights can only be used by gym users aged 16+)
- a personalised gym programme at no extra cost
- a concession rate of £3.70 per gym session! (valid until students turn 16)
- use the gym anytime you want.
Teen Fit Course Information
Teen Fit is a six week bookable course held on Fridays from 5.00-6.00pm.
- Cost is £24.00 for the full six week course. Courses run throughout the year.
- Appropriate gym clothing/trainers should be worn at all times.
- A great place to make friends, and get fit in a fun and friendly atmosphere!
Next course starts on Friday 17 October
For further information on when the next course will start and a booking form, please contact reception.
T 01737 779979