The YMCA Sports & Community Centre in Redhill has something for everyone to enjoy, from our well-equipped gym, to our range of fitness classes and team sports. An on-site crèche allows parents to exercise while little ones play. We have recently secured planning permission to extend the existing centre and build an innovative new Inclusive Sports Facility allowing us to offer more disability sport and health & wellbeing activities.
The 430 and 435 buses stop in the Royal Earlswood Park estate close to our centre. Turn left down Cambridge Square and turn right at the end to reach our centre. You can find useful bus travel information on the following websites:
Traveline South East
The nearest station is Earlswood (0.7 miles). From here you can use the pedestrian tunnel just outside the station entrance which takes you to Station Approach East. Walk down this short road and then turn right into Princes Road (you will see a big YMCA sign on your right hand side). Follow Princes Road for 0.2 miles up to the gates of Royal Earlswood Park estate and turn left (still Princes Road). Follow the road round to reach the centre.
Redhill station (1.6 miles) is also close by with faster train services to London and the coast. Please check the National Rail website for up-to-date journey information.
Turn in to Woodlands Road from the A23, and then turn left down St John’s Road. Turn right down Earlsbrook Road and turn right again into Princes Road (you will see a big YMCA sign on your right hand side). Follow Princes Road for 0.2 miles up to the gates of Royal Earlswood Park estate and turn left (still Princes Road). Follow the road round to reach the centre. There is plenty of free parking available onsite.
Activities at the centre
Health & wellbeing
- YMCA gym provides a safe and friendly environment to help you challenge yourself and work on your fitness goals. We also have a therapy room where you can book a therapeutic massage or physiotherapy treatment and a sauna.
- Gym memberships and prices are flexible to suit lifestyle and attendance frequency. We offer annual, six-monthly and monthly memberships which include gym and fitness classes, as well as pay-as-you go options.
- Fitness classes offer a fun and sociable way to try out a new activity. With a range of different classes, there’s something to suit all levels and abilities.
- Y-Tots Crèche runs 9.15-11.15 each weekdays morning (including school holidays) so you can enjoy a work out while your little one plays and is cared for by our experienced and caring staff.
- Disability services support those with a disability or serious health condition to be physically active, through services such as Exercise Referral.
- Y-Kids After School Club is for children aged 4-12 in full-time education. We collect from nine local schools and provide a healthy snack and varied activities in a safe and welcoming environment.
- Y-Kids Holiday playschemes provide all day childcare for children in full-time education during school holidays, keeping children entertained while they learn new skills and develop new friendships.
- Gymnastics, trampolining, football, ballet and musical theatre classes are available for children to try out new activities.
- Children’s Parties can be booked on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year.
- Y-Tots Activities run during the term-time for children under 5.
The YMCA Sports and Community Centre offers a two badminton court sports hall, a 200 sq ft fitness gym, an outside pitch, coffee bar and various activity rooms, as well as meeting rooms suitable for physical activity, training events or conferences. The centre also hosts bouncy castle or sports parties for children offering the sports hall plus kitchen and party room.
Find out more
T 01737 779979
YMCA Sports & Community Centre, Princes Road, Redhill, RH1 6JJ