Job purpose – The post holder will be expected to provide high quality administrative support to the HR team focusing particularly on the HR database (Access Select HR). They will also support and assist in the delivery of general HR administration as required by the need of the team.
Hours of work – 16 hours per week, either:
- Two full days | Monday and Tuesday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Three short days | Monday and Tuesday 09:00 – 14.30 and Friday 09:00 – 14:00
Pay Rate – £7,953.92 per annum (FTE £19,884.48)
Location YMCA Sports & Community Centre, Redhill
Annual Leave – 4 weeks’ holiday plus bank holidays (pro–rata). The holiday year runs from 1 April – 31 March. An incremental increase applies with service and commences after 2 years completed service. A maximum of 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata) is available after 6 years’ service.
Benefits –The post holder will be entitled to;
- Free use of the YMCA Fitness Centre in Redhill incl. gym and fitness classes
- Half price YMCA childcare for dependents.
- Fantastic training opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- YMCA Bike to Work Scheme benefits
Closing dates and interviews – Closing Date is Thursday 7 June 2018 at 09:00, interviews are scheduled for Wednesday 13 June 2018.
YMCA East Surrey is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.