Y-Kids after school club and holiday playscheme
- Y-Kids registration fee applies to children attending Y-Kids Playscheme or After School Club for the first time at a one-off cost of £10 per child.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to inform us of any changes in circumstances to enable us to keep our records up to date.
- Children will not be booked in without payment. Please complete booking form and make full payment to reception.
- Refunds will not be given for cancelled days. After School Club days may be transferred if requested by 18:00 on Friday prior to the week that needs altering and Playscheme days may be transferred if one week’s notice is given.
- Children aged 4 years old must be in full-time education to attend Y-Kids After School Club or Holiday Playscheme.
- Please call Reception on 01737 779979 or the Out of School Childcare team on 01737 784977 if your child will not be attending after you have booked, to enable staff to make any necessary adjustments.
- After School Club places must be booked ay 13:30 on the day of pick up at the latest. After this time, we will be unable to include children in the scheduled After School Club registers for pick up from their school. However it is our policy to never leave a child alone. If a child is uncertain as to whether they should wait for their parent/carer or attend Y-Kids After School Club, we will always make the decision to bring the child back with us. Child safety is paramount. The school will be informed of this decision.
- Y-Kids After School Club and Holiday Playscheme closes at 18:00. Please contact the YMCA Out of School Childcare team on 01737 784977 if you are held up and unable to arrive by this time. We understand that occasionally unexpected events mean that parents can be late picking up their child, however staff are not contracted to work beyond 18:00. There will therefore be a charge for late pickups of £5.00 per child for each full quarter-hour after 18:00. If we have received no phone call by 19:00, and have been unable to make contact with one of your emergency contacts, Social Services will be contacted.
- We adhere to the policies and procedures of the Data Protection Act.
- We will sometimes arrange activities which involve the children going offsite. If you do not wish your child to take part in these activities, please inform us in writing before your child attends.
Y-Kids After School Club weekly booking discount
After School Club advance bookings for the whole week (five days) will be entitled to a 10% discount.
This offer is only valid if the whole week is booked in advance and paid for in one transaction. Bookings must be made by 18:00 on the Friday prior to the week you wish your child to attend. Any bookings made after this time will be recorded as a late booking and will be subject to an additional £1.50 per child, per day (£10.50 per session). We cannot guarantee availability for late bookings.