Our gym and fitness activities at our centre are temporarily suspended whilst we are in national lockdown until at least the next Government review on Monday 22 February.
All non-members will be required to provide us with basic contact details for NHS Track and Trace service.
Please note the following guidance from Badminton England:
- Both singles and doubles play can now take place in groups from different households, as long as you remain 2 meters apart as far as possible. This means 4 people from different households can play doubles.
- Doubles can be played on a full court unless 2m social distancing between courts cannot be maintained, if this is the case then the singles court markings should be used.
- Groups are restricted to a maximum of 6 players. You can have more than one group in a hall but social distancing must be observed at all times.
- It’s recommended that you don’t change ends.
- No physical contact between players ie: high fives, shaking hands etc.
- We encourage you to come ready to play
- You must bring your own equipment and sharing of equipment is NOT permitted. We will not be able to provide racquets.
- Sharing of shuttles is permitted.
- Where possible use your own racket to return or pick up shuttles.
- Avoid touching other equipment such as nets and posts where possible.
- Please ensure you have thoroughly washed your hands or used hand sanitiser immediately before and after play.
Member – £8 per court
Non-member – £9 per court
Find out more
Please call reception to check the available times and book a court.
YMCA East Surrey, Princes Road, Redhill, RH1 6JJ