YMCA East Surrey’s fitness gym in Redhill is available for 13-15 year olds to use. Young people in this age group must complete our Teen Fit course to qualify for gym membership.
Teen Fit is a four week bookable course consisting of gym-based classes using both cardiovascular and resistance machines in a controlled and safe environment with a qualified instructor. Following the course, students can take advantage of our Youth fitness membership rate of just £10 a month and use the gym!
Our friendly gym staff are here to help motivate and encourage any student that wants to get involved!
Teen Fit members are entitled to:
- use the cardio and resistance machines (free weights can only be used by gym users aged 16+)
- a personalised gym programme at no extra cost
- a concession rate of £3.70 per gym session (valid until you turn 16)
- use the gym anytime you want.
- Cost is £24.00 for the full four week bookable course
- Courses start on selected Fridays from 17:00-18:00
- Appropriate gym clothing/trainers should be worn at all times.
Upcoming course dates
Fridays from 17:00-18:00
Friday 5 | 12 | 19 | 26 October
Friday 2 | 9 | 16 | 23 November
Pick up a booking form at reception or print using the link below:
Teen Fit 2018 booking form
Find out more
For more information, please contact reception.
T 01737 779979
YMCA Sports and Community Centre, Princes Road, Redhill, RH1 6JJ