NextStep is a professional housing service delivered by YMCA East Surrey. It is a government funded scheme to assist people into sustainable housing.
Are you looking for a home?
NextStep works in partnership with Reigate & Banstead Borough Council to assist families and individuals, referred by the Housing Department in need of housing, to secure private rented accommodation.
NextStep also provides housing advice, assistance and access to private rented accommodation to individuals and couples aged 18+ with a local connection to the Tandridge District area.
NextStep can help you access private rented accommodation if you:
- are looking for housing in the private rented sector and cannot find the deposit
- have difficulties finding suitable accommodation
- are struggling to find a landlord
- are in housing need.
What NextStep offers tenants
- a free service
- a guarantee deposit bond in place of a cash deposit to your landlord
- assistance with all tenancy paperwork
- liaising directly with the landlord
- assistance with finding accommodation and visiting properties
- support and advice throughout your tenancy
- if required, assistance with applying for and monitoring housing benefit claims.
“Thank you so much for your help and support. Without you guys at NextStep I wouldn’t have known what to do!” Tenant
Find out more
For more information, please contact NextStep.
T 01737 378482
NextStep, YMCA East Surrey, Hillbrook House, 68 Brighton Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 6QT