YMCA East Surrey is an inspiring and exciting place to work. With a wide range of services and projects, we can offer plenty of variety and opportunities to develop.
We are looking for reliable and enthusiastic sessional workers to engage and inspire children and young people across our holiday, after-school and youth clubs at various locations in East Surrey and West Sussex. Being a YMCA sessional worker is a flexible, fun and rewarding role.
Find out more
We recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. As well as working in a dynamic and rewarding environment, you’ll have access to some great staff benefits including:
- Free use of the YMCA fitness gym and classes in Redhill
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Reduced rates for our pre-schools, after school clubs and holiday club
- YMCA pension scheme
- Incremental enhanced annual leave scheme*
- Cycle to work scheme
* Once you have completed two years of service, your annual leave entitlement will increase by a day each year (pro-rata if part-time) up to a maximum entitlement after six years of service.
We are open to flexible working arrangements and encourage applications from people with disabilities. We strive to help local people to work, regardless of their circumstances.
Diversity and equal opportunities
We are committed to providing equality of opportunity and value diversity. We believe that a mix of backgrounds brings a variety of ideas, perspectives and experiences that creates a productive work environment. We are open to flexible working arrangements and encourage applications from people with disabilities. We strive to help local people to work, regardless of their circumstances.
We have a wide range of volunteering opportunities at the YMCA. Whatever hours you have to spare, we would be delighted to hear from you.