Current job opportunities
We currently have the following job opportunities at YMCA East Surrey:
• Minibus Driver (Exercise Referral) | Redhill
• Senior Disability Playworker | West Sussex
• Football Assistant Coach | Redhill
• Crèche Playworker | Redhill
• After School Club Playworker (permanent) | Redhill
• Holiday Playscheme Playworker | Redhill, Reigate or Banstead (as and when)
• After School Club Playworker | Redhill (as and when)
• Disability Playworker | East Surrey (as and when)
• Disability Playworker | West Sussex (as and when)
• Party Playworker | Redhill and/or Reigate (as and when)
• Mini Bus Driver | Redhill (as and when)
As well as working in a dynamic and rewarding environment, you’ll have access to come great staff benefits including:
- Free use of our YMCA fitness centre in Redhill
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Reduced rates for our pre-school, after school club and holiday playschemes
- Incremental enhanced annual leave scheme
- Cycle to work scheme.
Qualified fitness class instructors
Come and join our friendly team and teach our fantastic fitness members! We are looking for qualified fitness class instructors on a permanent or cover basis.
If you are interested, please contact Stuart Reeks.
T 01737 779979
Freelance Trampolining Coach
Please email Kristina Lastoweckyi if you are interested.
Cardiac Rehab instructor – bank staff
To work initially on a cover basis only – must be BACPR qualified. If you are interested, please contact Simone Towner:
T 01737 779979
Volunteer at the YMCA
We have a wide range of volunteering opportunities at the YMCA. Whatever hours you have to space, we would be delighted to hear from you.