YMCA East Surrey is an inspiring and exciting place to work. We pride ourselves on our services to the local community, especially for vulnerable or disadvantaged people. We help people realise their potential, and by joining us, you can too!
We are looking for reliable and enthusiastic playworkers to engage and inspire children across our children’s services schemes based at various locations in East Surrey and West Sussex.
Read our team’s profiles to see how flexible, fun and rewarding this role can be.
• Out of School Childcare Manager (mat cover) | Redhill
• Football Assistant Coach | Redhill
• Qualified and trainee counsellors | mid and East Surrey
• Pulmonary Rehabilitation / Exercise Referral Instructor | Redhill
• Customer Service Apprentice | Redhill
• Outreach Worker (10 month FTC) | Banstead
• Children’s Services Administrator | Redhill
• Playworker | Reigate (contracted hours)
• Senior Playworker | Banstead
• Disability Youth Leader | Across Surrey (part time)
• Disability Play Leader | Across Surrey (part time)
• Assistant Youth Worker | Reigate (as and when)
• Mini Bus Driver | Redhill (as and when)
Sign up for job alert emails
As well as working in a dynamic and rewarding environment, you’ll have access to some great staff benefits including:
- Free use of our YMCA fitness centre in Redhill
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Reduced rates for our pre-school, after school club and holiday playschemes
- Incremental enhanced annual leave scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
We also offer an incremental annual leave entitlement scheme. Once you have completed two years service, your annual leave entitlement will increase by a day each year (pro rata if part-time) up to a maximum entitlement after six years service.
We are open to flexible working arrangements and encourage applications from people with disabilities. We strive to help local people to work, regardless of their circumstances.
Qualified fitness class instructors
Come and join our friendly team and teach our fantastic fitness members! We are looking for qualified fitness class instructors on a permanent or cover basis.
If you are interested, please contact Stuart Reeks.
T 01737 779979
Freelance Trampolining Coach
Please email Kristina Lastoweckyi if you are interested.
Cardiac Rehab instructor – bank staff
To work initially on a cover basis only – must be BACPR qualified. If you are interested, please contact Simone Towner:
T 01737 779979
Volunteer at the YMCA
We have a wide range of volunteering opportunities at the YMCA. Whatever hours you have to space, we would be delighted to hear from you.