Current job opportunities
We currently have the following job opportunities at YMCA East Surrey:
• Outreach Worker | Banstead
• Senior Playworker | Banstead
• Disability Playworker | across East Surrey and West Sussex
• Disability Youth Worker | across East Surrey and West Sussex
• Disability Youth Leader | Across Surrey (part time)
• Disability Play Leader | Across Surrey (part time)
• Assistant Youth Worker | Reigate (as and when)
• Holiday Playscheme Playworker | Redhill or Banstead (as and when)
• After School Club Playworker | Redhill (as and when)
• Party Playworker | Redhill and/or Reigate (as and when)
• Mini Bus Driver | Redhill (as and when)
Sign up for job alert emails
Want to find out more about becoming a playworker?
Read our team’s profiles to see how flexible, fun and rewarding this role can be.
As well as working in a dynamic and rewarding environment, you’ll have access to some great staff benefits including:
- Free use of our YMCA fitness centre in Redhill
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Reduced rates for our pre-school, after school club and holiday playschemes
- Incremental enhanced annual leave scheme
- Cycle to work scheme.
Qualified fitness class instructors
Come and join our friendly team and teach our fantastic fitness members! We are looking for qualified fitness class instructors on a permanent or cover basis.
If you are interested, please contact Stuart Reeks.
T 01737 779979
Freelance Trampolining Coach
Please email Kristina Lastoweckyi if you are interested.
Cardiac Rehab instructor – bank staff
To work initially on a cover basis only – must be BACPR qualified. If you are interested, please contact Simone Towner:
T 01737 779979
Volunteer at the YMCA
We have a wide range of volunteering opportunities at the YMCA. Whatever hours you have to space, we would be delighted to hear from you.