Our gymnastics and trampolining courses in Reigate and Redhill are run by East Surrey Acrobatics.
Classes are structured and ability-led with the emphasis on developing gymnast’s skills and involve flexibility, coordination, strength and of course fun and enjoyment!
Children also have the chance to work towards British Gymnastics Awards. Sessions are run by qualified British Gymnastics coach Lucy Tozer.
Courses are available to children in reception class through to age 18 and are held at:
Redhill – YMCA Sports and Community Centre, Princes Road, Redhill, RH1 6JJ
Reigate – YMCA Sovereign Centre, Slipshatch Road, Reigate, RH2 8HA
October half-term activity days
Fun-filled gymnastics and trampolining sessions for 5-14 year olds
- Friday 22 October | 14:30-18:00 | £24 per child
- Monday 25 October | 11:15-15:45 | £30 per child
- Thursday 28 October | 10:00-14:30 | £30 per child
YMCA Sovereign Centre, Slipshatch Road, Reigate RH2 8HA.
Click on the button below to access our MagicBooking portal for new and existing parents. Please note you will need to set up your profile when you first use the booking system.
• 45-minute gymnastics class – £7.00 per session
• 1 hr gymnastics/trampolining class – £8.00 per session
• 2 hr gymnastics – £14.00 per session
• 4 hr gymnastics – £12.00 per session (2 sessions per week)
We are able to provide financial support to attend our recreational sports for any families who may struggle financially.
Find out more about our 1,000 Days of Play funding