Support and activities for young people in the Surrey Downs area aged 17-24 with mental health and emotional wellbeing needs.
If you are struggling with your mental health or finding it hard to cope, you’re not alone. Step Forward is a new project that will offer one-to-one support and social group activities planned in consultation with attendees. These could include anything from sport, fitness, creative projects and emotional wellbeing support and advice.
We aim to:
- Reduce stigma around mental health
- Improve the emotional wellbeing of young people
- Help young people to feel happier, more confident and resilient
- Improve social networks, helping to combat loneliness and isolation
- Provide access to volunteering and employment opportunities
Find out more
To find out more or to attend a session, please email
Funded by Surrey Downs Better Care Fund Grant Programme for people who live in/are registered with a GP in Surrey Downs area, specifically: Ashtead, Banstead, Cobham, Dorking, Epsom, Esher, Leatherhead, Molesey & Tadworth.