If you are struggling with your mental health or finding it hard to cope, you’re not alone. Step Forward is a new project that offers one-to-one support and social group activities planned in consultation with attendees. These could include anything from sport, fitness, creative projects and emotional wellbeing support and advice.
We aim to:
- Reduce stigma around mental health
- Improve the emotional wellbeing of young people
- Help young people to feel happier, more confident and resilient
- Improve social networks, helping to combat loneliness and isolation
- Provide access to volunteering and employment opportunities