The following terms apply for the ‘Get Fit For Summer – join for £21 per month with no joining fee until 30 June’ offer
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Available to new members who join online between 1 May – 30 June 2022.
- Includes start-up fee and induction.
- To be eligible for the offer, customers must join and purchase our monthly Direct Debit membership (type may vary). Members will be required to take out a Direct Debit membership with monthly payments being taken on the 1st of the month.
- From 1 July 2022, the standard monthly rate of £29pm for premium membership or £26pm for Concession/Corporate memberships will be charged.
- Any memberships taken out after 1 June 2022 will be pro-rated for that month (i.e. if you take out a membership on 30 June, you will pay one day pro-rata at the £21 per month rate and then move on to the standard rate per month from 1 July 2022).
- All members who join and want to use the gym must complete a Fitness Health Questionnaire and induction.
- Memberships can be cancelled by emailing Reception@ymcaeastsurrey.org.uk or writing to: Membership Services, YMCA East Surrey, Princes Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 6JJ giving one’s month notice.