Please ensure you are familiar with our bookings and cancellation policy before booking fitness classes.
- Classes go live for booking at midnight 7 days in advance via the YMCA East Surrey app (search ‘YMCA East Surrey’ on the Apple App Store or Google PlayStore) or in person at the YMCA Sports and Community Centre, Redhill.
- Pay As You Go members must pay for classes at the time of booking. This can be done through the app or in person.
Cancellations / no shows
- If you can no longer attend the class, please cancel with as much notice as possible to allow other people to take part in the class.
- Please remember to arrive up to 10 minutes before the class starts. Late arrivals (after the advertised class start time) will not be able to gain entry to the class.
- If you fail to attend or cancel less than 2 hours before the class start time, you will be charged a £2 late cancellation/no show fee (does not apply to Exercise Referral members).
- The £2 charge will need to be cleared at reception before participating in another activity.
- Pay As You Go members will not be charged £2 but will lose their class payment instead.
How to cancel a fitness class
- Members who book classes for ‘free’/£0.00 can cancel bookings via the app.
- Pay as You Go members cannot cancel via the app at this time. To cancel your booking, please call reception on 01737 779979 or visit us in person at the centre.
If you have any questions, or for more information, please call us on 01737 779979 or ask at reception or in the gym.