The Junior Induction consists of 3 x 60 minute sessions with a Fitness Advisor in a controlled and safe environment. In the sessions you’ll be taught how to use the cardiovascular machines, how to perform resistance exercises and how to structure a programme. Following the induction, juniors can take advantage of our Junior Monthly membership rate of just £10 a month and use the gym!
Our friendly gym staff are here to help motivate and encourage any juniors that wants to get involved!
Junior Members are entitled to:
- Use the cardio and resistance machines (free weights can only be used by gym users aged 16+)
- A personalised gym programme at no extra cost
- A concession rate of £3.70 per gym session (valid until you turn 16)
- Use the gym anytime you want.
Junior Induction information
- Cost is £20.00 for the 3 sessions
- All sessions must be booked in at the time of payment
- Contact information and a health questionnaire will need to be completed with a parent/guardian present
- Appropriate gym clothing/trainers should be worn at all times.
Find out more
For more information and to book, please contact reception.
YMCA Sports and Community Centre, Princes Road, Redhill, RH1 6JJ