A junior induction must be completed for 13-15year olds before using the gym. In the session, you’ll be taught how to use cardiovascular machines, how to perform resistance exercises and how to structure a programme. Following the induction, juniors can take advantage of our Junior Monthly membership rate of just £10 a month and use the gym!
Our friendly gym staff are here to help motivate and encourage any teens to find exercises that work for them and to build a love of fitness from an early age.
Junior Members are entitled to:
- Use the cardio and resistance machines (free weights can only be used by gym users aged 16+)
- Use the gym anytime you want.
Junior Induction information
- All junior inductions must be booked in at the time of payment (usually £15 per induction)
- Contact information and a health questionnaire will need to be completed with a parent/guardian present
- Appropriate gym clothing/trainers should be worn at all times
- If the junior member has not attended the gym within the last 12 months an induction refresher is required
Find out more
For more information and to book, please contact reception.
YMCA Sports and Community Centre, Princes Road, Redhill, RH1 6JJ