YMCA East Surrey is an inspiring and exciting place to work. With a wide range of services and projects, we can offer plenty of variety and opportunities to develop.
We pride ourselves on our services to the local community, especially for vulnerable or disadvantaged people. We help people realise their potential, and by joining us, you can too!
We are looking for reliable and enthusiastic playworkers to engage and inspire children across our children’s services schemes based at various locations in East Surrey and West Sussex.
Read our team’s profiles to see how flexible, fun and rewarding this role can be.
• Children’s Services Coordinator (Autism Specialist)| Reigate
• Children’s Services Coordinator (After School and Holiday Playschemes)| Redhill and Banstead
• Counsellor and CYP-IAPT Trainee IPT-A/CBT | Redhill
• Play Leader (School holidays) | Reigate
• Party Coordinator (part-time) | Reigate
• Local Prevention Assistant Youth Worker (FTC until 31 Aug 2019) | Reigate/Epsom
• Pre-School Practitioner | Reigate
• Qualified and trainee counsellors | mid and East Surrey
• Customer Service Apprentice | Redhill
• Disability Youth Leader (part-time) | Across Surrey
• Disability Play Leader (part-time) | Across Surrey
• Assistant Youth Worker (as and when) | Reigate
• Minibus Driver (as and when) | Redhill
Sign up for job alert emails
As well as working in a dynamic and rewarding environment, you’ll have access to some great staff benefits including:
- Free use of our YMCA fitness centre in Redhill
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Reduced rates for our pre-school, after school club and holiday playschemes
- Incremental enhanced annual leave scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
We also offer an incremental annual leave entitlement scheme. Once you have completed two years service, your annual leave entitlement will increase by a day each year (pro rata if part-time) up to a maximum entitlement after six years service.
We are open to flexible working arrangements and encourage applications from people with disabilities. We strive to help local people to work, regardless of their circumstances.
Qualified fitness class instructors
Come and join our friendly team and inspire our fantastic fitness members! We are looking for qualified fitness class instructors on a permanent or cover basis.
If you are interested, please contact our Gym Manager.
T 01737 779979
Exercise Referral instructors – bank staff
We are looking for qualified Exercise Referral instructors to work with classes such as Cardiac Rehab and Pulmonary Rehab. Work would usually be on a cover basis only initially. If you are interested, please contact Emma Jones:
T 01737 779979
Volunteer at the YMCA
We have a wide range of volunteering opportunities at the YMCA. Whatever hours you have to space, we would be delighted to hear from you.